Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Zendala no 1

I went out and bought myself a printer today... Its frustrating flicking back and forwards through web pages all the time when you want info and refreshers, and since I found out about Zentangles I seem to spend half my day flicking around on the net finding new patterns that appeal, especially when my brain runs dry, which is reasonable often it seems!
Also the plus of this is that I can now scan my drawings and stuff instead of having to find the camera, take the photos, edit the photos, blah blah blah.

So here is the first zendala that I have created which is a template from the Zendala Dare Blog and this is Dare no 1

Its a wee bit rough around the edges but hey its my first one of these

Here are some other things I've done in the last couple of weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment